Wednesday, September 5, 2007

a trip to the pass but a T instead of a S

a time machine would be good.
maybe just to clear up all of my bad deeds in my childhood times.
i know theres many.

i know that imma jerk.
im not being cruel to myself.
neither am i exaggerating things.
i seek neither pity nor charity.
but thats the fact
i am a jerk.

for those out there who know that.
grats
for u are considered two steps ahead of others.

i know its probably hard to correct the wrongs.
but nevertheless.
blame it on my thinking.
blame it on my foolishness.
u may blame all thats about me.
but leave others out of the way.
for they have no part in my doings.

most of u do not know of what i have done in the past.
but its better not to know.
for i do not wish to recall them either.

those who i may have harmed.
or formed a bad impression of me.

please. reconsider
for i may not be totally changed.
but theres a 60% renewal in my system.
and i really wish to seek out,
a hotel with many rooms in it, empty.
filled with the letters
i
m
p
r
o
v
e
m
e
n
t


u can take this post seriously.
or simply choose to ignore it.

but for what ive said.
is fact
not fiction.
but fact.

and o ya.
my n80 is not passing me.

No comments: