Wednesday, October 24, 2007

woah tired seh

woah very tired seh

woah super tired seh

woah very super tired seh

woah uber tired seh

woah very super uber tired seh

woah ultimate fatigue seh

woah very super uber ultimate fatigue seh

ok that was me just laming around..been unable to walk proper on 2 feet recently.
so must walk with 1 haha

anyway..played ball for the past few days.NICE!
been long since i played so it was quite fun
my feet are almost dying le
been at the mercy of my abrupt turns (some correct me on this..not sure how to spell..lazy check)
all the lactic acid is accumulating in my feet

arghh like so many lemons sia

anyway..i hope tml's trip is good haha

and i nidda chiong my chinese le..like so noob (me i mean)

argh but no feeling

hmm maybe i nid feelers

den easier to have feeling haha =X

anyway i tink im off to portal haha bb ^^

No comments: